MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2019IIW 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Welding and Smart Fabrication Technologies
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Welding Processes|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- European Commission, “Fourth report on monitoring development of the rail market,” pp. 1-43, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Skyttebol, B. L. Josefson, and J. W. Ringsberg, “Fatigue crack growth in a welded rail under the influence of residual stresses,” Eng. Fract. Mech., vol. 72, pp. 271-285, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ekberg and B. Paulsson, “Concluding technical report Innotrack.” International Union of Railways (UIC), p. 288, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Romano, D. Manenti, S. Beretta, and U. Zerbst, “Semi-probabilistic method for residual lifetime of aluminothermic welded rails with foot cracks,” Theor. Appl. Fract. Mech., vol. 85, pp. 398-411, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Competence Center Welding (CCW), “voestalpine Schienen GmbH, Leoben/Donawitz AUSTRIA.” Leoben/Donawitz AUSTRIA, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. Micenko and H. Li, “Double Dip Hardness Profiles in Rail Weld Heat-affected Zone — Literature and Research Review Report,” Brisbane, Australia, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Mutton and E. F. Alvarez, “Failure modes in aluminothermic rail welds under high axle load conditions,” Eng. Fail. Anal., vol. 11, pp. 151-166, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Keichel and R. Gehrmann, “Neues Thermit-Schweißverfahren SkV-Elite,” Elektro Thermit GmbH & Co KG Halle Germany, EI-Eisenbahingenieur, pp. 50-53, Sep-2008. [Google Scholar]
- “Railway applications Track Rail Part 1: Vignole railway rails 46kg/m and above.” Austrian/European Standard OENORM EN 13674-1, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.