MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biochemical and Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Yoshimoto, N., Yamamoto, S. Simplified methods based on mechanistic models for understanding and designing chromatography processes for proteins and other biological products -Yamamoto Models and Yamamoto Approach-in Preparative chromatography for separation of proteins, Chap.4, pp, 111–157, Wiley, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ichihara, T., Ito, T., Kurisu, Y., Galipeau, K., Gillespie, C. Integrated flow-through purification for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies processing. mAbs, 10, 2018, 325–334. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suda, E. J., Thomas, K. E., Pabst, T. M., Mensah, P., Ramasubramanyan, N., Gustafson, M. E., Hunter, A. K.. Comparison of agarose and dextran-grafted agarose strong ion exchangers for the separation of protein aggregates. J. Chromatography A, 1216, 2009, 5256–5264 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carta, G., Jungbauer, A. Protein chromatography: process development and scale-up. Wiley, 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoshimoto, N., Sugiyama, Y., Yamamoto, S. A simple method for calculating the productivity of polyphenol separations by polymer-based chromatography. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 81, 2017, 812–816. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.