MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science and Information Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Björn A. Sandén and Christian Azar, 2003, Near-term technology policies for long-term climate targets, Submitted for publication in Energy Policy, Oct, 2003, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Christophe E C, Jessie P, Michel K. The influence of individual, contextual, and social factors on perceived behavioral control of information technology: A field theory approach [J]. Journal of Management Information Systems, 2011, 28(3): 201-234. [Google Scholar]
- Giovanni Dosi. Technological paradigms and technological trajectories [J]. Research Policy 11(1982) B, 147-162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patel&Pavitt. The continuing, widespread (and neglected) importance of improvements in mechanical technologies [J]. Research Policy, Volume 23, Issue 5, September 1994, Pages 533-545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blake E. Ashforth and Fred Mael. Social Identity Theory and the Organizaion [J]. Social Identity Theory and the Oragnizaion [J]. The Academy of Management Review, Vol.14, No.1, pp.20-39. [Google Scholar]
- Jungho Kim, Chang-Yang Lee, Yunok Cho. Technological diversification, core-technology competence, and firm growth [J]. Research Policy, 2016(45):113-124. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.