MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Construction and Built Environment (SCBE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Department of Statistics Malaysia, "Population Distribution and Basic Demographic Characteristic Report 2010," 2011. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, "World Urbanization Prospects. The 2001 Revision," New York, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yusof and M. Johari, "Identifying Green Spaces in Kuala Lumpur Using Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery," Alam Cipta, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 93-106, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- The World Fact Book, "CIA: Urbanization," 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.cia.gov. [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Aziz and Z. Ismail, "Design Guideline For Sustainable Green Roof System," in 2011 IEEE Symposium on Business, Engineering and Industrial Applications (ISBEIA), Langkawi, Malaysia Design, 2011, pp. 198-203. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mclntyre and E. Snodgrass, The green roof manual: a professional guide to design, installation, and maintenance. Timber Press, Inc., 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Chow and M. F. Abu Bakar, "A Review on the Development and Challenges of Green Roof Systems in Malaysia," Int. J. Civil, Environ. Struct. Constr. Arch it. Eng., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 16–20, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Fauzi and N. A. Malek, "Green Building assessment tools: Evaluating different tools for green roof system," Int. J. Educ. Res., vol. 1, no. 11, pp. 1–14, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Getter and D. B. Rowe, "The role of extensive green roofs in sustainable development," HortScience, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1276-1285, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Fauzi, N. A. Malek, and J. Othman, "Evaluation of Green Roof System for Green Building Projects in Malaysia Evaluation of Green Roof System for Green Building Projects in Malaysia," Int. J. Environ. Chem. Ecol. Geo. Geophys. Eng., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 75–81, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ismail, H. A. Aziz, N. M. Nasir, M. Zafrullah, M. Taib, and S. Alam, "Obstacles To Adopt Green Roof In Malaysia," in 2012 IEEE Colloquium on Humanities, Science & Engineering Research (CHUSER 2012), 2012, pp. 357–361. [Google Scholar]
- M. H. M. Zahir, S. N. Raman, M. F. Mohamed, M. Jamiland, and Z. M. Nopiah, "The Perception of Malaysian Architects towards the Implementation of Green Roofs: A Review of Practices, Methodologies and Future Research," in E3S Web of Conferences, 2014, vol. 3, p. 1022. [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Zahir, S. N. Raman, M. F. Mohamed, Z. M. Nopiah, and M. Jamil, "A Discussion on Methodologies to Measure the Perception of Malaysian Architects towards the Implementation of Green Roof System," 3rd Int. Build. Control Conf. 2013, pp. 1-5, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. R. A. Rahman, H. Ahmad, and M. S. F. Rosley, "Green Roof: Its Awareness Among Professionals and Potential in Malaysian Market, "Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 85, pp. 443–453, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Z. W. Ismail, N. R. M. Ariff, S. S. Ahmad, and H. Kamarudin, "Green Roof Maintenance towards Sustaining Neighborhood Spaces of High-Rise Residential Developments in Malaysia," Am. Sci. Pub., pp. 1-6, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Creswell, Educational Research Planning, Conducting and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, 4th ed. Boston: Pearson Education Inc, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.