MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- V.N. Paramonov, I.I. Sakharov, Proceedings 5-th Int. Geotechnical Symposium, Geotechnical Engineering for Disaster Prevention and Reduction IGH5, 122–127 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtsev, I. Sakharov, V. Paramonov, Freezing and thawing of the soil (practical examples and finite element calculations) (St. Petersburg, The Group of Companies “Georeconstruction”, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kudryavtsev, V.N. Paramonov, V.M. Ulitskii, I.I. Sakharov, Journal Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 52(5), 240–246 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ulitsky, I.I. Sakharov, V.N. Paramonov, S.A. Kudryavtsev, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 52(5), 240–246 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsytovich, J.A. Kronik, Eng. Geol. 13, 163–167 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.