MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- V.P. Melnikov, V.I. Spesivtsev, Engineering – geological and geocryological shelf conditions in Barents and Kara Sea, Novosibirsk Science 195 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Tsimbelman, T.I. Chernova, Ö. Bilgin, Theoretical Model for the Stability of Soils under Shell Gravity Structures, Proc. of the Twenty-sixth Int. Ocean and Polar Engineering Conf. (ISOPE -2016), 789–796 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Christianovich, Continiuum mechanics: selected works S.A. Christianovich (Science, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sokolovskiy, Loose medium statics, Science 4, 270 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Duncan, S.G. Wright, Soil Strength and Soil Stability (John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Bekker, N.Ya. Tsimbelman, T.I. Chernova, V.D. Bruss, Ö. Bilgin, Interface Friction Parameters for the Mathematical Modeling of Shell Structures with Infill, Proceedings of the Twenty-fifth Int. Ocean and Polar Engineering Conf. (ISOPE 2015), 1188–1196 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.B.J. Brinkgreve, Tutorial Manual PLAXIS 3D Foundation (Delft University Of Technology & Plaxis bv., Netherland, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Bekker, N.Ya. Tsimbelman, D.A. Potyanikhin, A.I. Mamontov, Ö. Bilgin, T.I. Chernova, Mathematical Model of the Shell with the Infill for Retaining Structures, Proceedings of the Twenty-fourth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference (ISOPE 2014), 905–910 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kirpichev, The Theory of Similarity (Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 1953) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Tsimbelman, T.I. Chernova, S. Giese, C. Athanasiu, Effect of Ice Load on Offshore Cellular Structures with Infill on Compressible Soil, Proc. of the Twenty-seventh Int. Ocean and Polar Engineering Conf.(ISOPE -2017), 593–601 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.