MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- R.E. Dashko, Urban development and geotechnical engineering 1, 1-47 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Perminov, Geotechnical aspects of security for long-operated underground collectors in conditions of soft soils and increasing technogenic influences, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 1757–1760 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Pankova, M.N. Klementiev, Water supply and sanitary equipment 3, 55–61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vasiliev, G.A. Pankova, Yu.V. Stolbikhin, Water supply and sanitary equipment 9, 55–61 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Perminov, Complete geotechnical and monitoring services for the construction of the underground structure in a megapolis, Proceedings of the International Geotechnical Conference, 361–366 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Perminov, Geotechnics of Roads and Railways, 1195–1201 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.