MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- N.A. Perminov, V.N. Zencov, A.N. Perminov, Proc. of the 13th World Conf. of ACUUS: Advances in Underground Space Development, 276–286 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Perminov, S.V. Lombas, Proc. of Int. Geotechnical Conf. dedicated to the Year of Russia in Kazakhstan, 344–351 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Barabash, Computer simulation of the life cycle of construction projects: Monograph (Publishing House Steel, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ameratunga, D. Brown, R. Ramachadran, R. Denny, Proceedings of the 17th ICSMGE, 2280–2283 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A Perminov, Geotechics jf Had Soils-Weak Rocks, Experience of tunnel collectors monitoring at engineering development of underground face of megapolis, Part 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Goldshtein, L.S. Lapidus, O.M. Reznikov, V.I. Storozhenko, N.I. Sinaevsky, Particularities of dynamic properties of soils with pulsating load on the surface, (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.