MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S. Kudryavtcev, Y. Berestyanyy, T. Valtseva, L.A. Arshinskaya, A.Z. Zussupbekov, Int. workshop on scrap tire derived geomaterials “Opportunities and challenges” (National Institute for Land and Infrastructure Management, Yokosuka, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtcev, Y. Berestyanyy, T. Valtseva, N.V. Barsukova, 1st Int. Conf. on new developments in geoenvironmental and geotechnical engineering, 423–427 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtcev, T. Valtseva, Y. Berestyanyy, E. Goncharova, 9th Int. Conf. on Permafrost (NICOP) and the field trip followed at the University of Alaska Fairbanks in Fairbanks, 323–324 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtsev, V. Paramonov, MATEC Web of Conferences 73, 05002 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtsev, V. Paramonov, I. Sakharov, MATEC Web of Conferences 73, 05007 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.