MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Japan Meteorological Agency, Data and Materials of JMA, http://www.jma.go.jp/jma/menu/menureport.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Road Association, Explanation and Operation of Road Structure Order 3rd Edition (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Road Ass., Explanation and Operation of Road Structure Order, 4th Ed. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Road As., Explanation and Operation of Road Structure Order, 5th Ed. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dogaki, K. Sato, H. Igarashi, Civil History Research 10 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S. Akimoto, Study on winter traffic flow observation of snowy cold district utilizing image processing device, Proc. of the 26th Japan Road Conf. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- TRB, Highway Capacity Manual, 6th Edition (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.