MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Yu.I. Efimenko, V.I. Kovalev, S.I. Loginov, Railways. The basic course (UMC-GDT Publishing, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Smirnov, Bridge crossings on the high-speed railways (HSR), Proceedings “125 years in bridge construction”, 103–112 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ulitskii, A.G. Shashkin, Successful construction of high-speed motorways: the geotechnical constituent, Transport of the Russian Federation 2-3(63-64), 36–39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Technical specifications: Artificial structures on Moscow–Kazan section of Moscow–Kazan–Ekaterinburg high-speed railway mainline. Design and construction norms and requirements (PGUPS Publishing, St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Professional standard of the People’s Republic of China: Code for Design of High-speed Railway (Trial) (Сhina Railway Publishing House, Beijing (2010) [Google Scholar]
- California High-Speed Train Project: Design Criteria, California High-Speed Rail Authority (Sacramento, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Alekseev, The automated method for foundations calculating considering the two limit states (SPbPU Publishing, St. Petersburg, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Alekseev, Design of foundations using the method of the predefined equated foundation soil settlements (“OOF “CKS” Publishing, St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Alekseev, S.O. Kondrat’ev, Procedia Engineering 189, 126–132 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Building code: SP 22.13330.2016 [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Alekseev, S.O. Kondrat’ev, BRNL-FT Design of eccentrically loaded foundations using the predefined equalized soil settlements method, RF Certificate of State Registration of Software No 2017613015 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.