MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 264, 20192nd International Conference on Composite Material, Polymer Science and Engineering (CMPSE2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal Properties (Thermal Stability and Thermo-Plasticity)|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Z.H. Guo, X.D. Shi, Behaviour of reinforced concrete at elevated temperature and its calculation. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Guo, J.T. Yu, Z.D. Lu, Industrial construction. 38, 9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, X. Liu, M. Wu, Const. Build. Mater. 34, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lepage, M. Baalbaki, É. Dallaire, P.C. AïTcin, Cement, Concrete and Aggregates, 21, 2 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Jin, Y. Tian, N.G. Jin, Journal Of Building Structures, 31, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tazawa. Autogenous shrinkage of concrete. London: Great Britain, St Edmundsbury Press (1998) [Google Scholar]
- I. Khan, A. Castel, R.I. Gilbert, ACI Mater. J., 114, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pane, W. Hansen, Mater. Struct., 35, 2 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Altoubat, M.T. Junaid, M. Leblouba, D. Badran, Cem. Concr. Compos., 79 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xin, G. Zhang, Y. Liu, Z. Wang, Wu Z., Constr. Build. Mater., 192 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ding, C. Zhang, M. Cao, Construction and Building Materials, 113, 15 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen, J. Liu, Cement and Concrete Research, 34, 6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kalifa, G. Chéné, C. Gallé, Cement & Concrete Research, 31, 10 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ding, C. Azevedo, J. Aguiar, S. Jalali, Construction & Building Materials, 26, 1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The National Standards Compilation Group of the People’s Republic of China, GB 50010-2010. “Common Portland cement.” Beijing: China Standards Press (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.