MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- B. Bogacz, W. Czyczula, J. Teoret. and Appl. Mech., 46, 12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Czyczula, P. Koziol, D. Kudla, S. Lisowski, J. Vibr. and Control, 23, 17 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Koziol, M. Neves, Shock and Vibr., 19, 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Czyczula, Continuous welded rail track (in Polish). Cracow Univ. of Techn. Press, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hunt, Dynamic analysis of railway vehisle/track interaction forces. Longh. Univ. of Techn. Press (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grassie, J. Mech. Eng. Sci., 24, 6 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- W. Czyczula, L. Chudyba, Przeglad Komunikacyjny (to be published, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kerr, Int. J. Mech. Sci., 14, 8 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Basiewicz, Track structure with concrete sleepers (in Polish), WkiL (1969) [Google Scholar]
- J. Steenberger, J. Sound and Vibr., 24, 7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.