MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- RSSB, RSSB 1386 (Revised) The effects of railway traffic on embankment stability – Final report (Mott MacDonald, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- The European Parlament, Directive 2016/797 on the interoperability of the rail system within the European Union (2016) [Google Scholar]
- MTiGM, The regulation on technical requirements for railway infrastructure (in Polish) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1997-1: 2004 + NA: 2008 Eurocode 7: Geotechnical design – Part 1 : General rules (2004) [Google Scholar]
- PKP PLK, Technical specification concerning maintenance of railway lines Id-1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- PKP PLK, Technical specification concerning maintenance of railway lines Id-3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ITB, Recommendation no. 424 on slope stability assesment (in Polish) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bogusz, Acta Scient. Polon. Architectura 12(3), 27–38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- PKP PLK, Slope stability calculations according to PN-EN 1997-1. Part I: Normative assumptions for assessing slope stability of railway embankments. ILK draft – (in Polish; unpublished) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Lodahl, K.T. Brodbaek, C.S. Sorensen, J. Rock Mech. Geotech. Eng. 6, 150–155 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PN-81/B-03020 Design of spread foundations (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Hendry, C.D. Martin, S.L. Barbour, Can. Geotech. J. 50, 467–480 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Priest, W. Powrie, L. Yang, P.J. Grabe, C.R.I. Clayton, Geotechnique 60, 9, 667–677 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.D. Sun, B. Indraratna, S. Nimbalkar, Geotechnique 64, 9, 746–751 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 15528 Railway applications – Line categories for managing the interface between load limits of vehicles and infrastructure (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1991-2 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures. Part 2: Traffic loads on bridges (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yao, Z. Hu, Z. Lu, H. Wang, ASCE Inter. J. Geomech. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PKP PLK, Technical specification concerning geotechnical investigation for construction and modernization of railway infrastructure Igo-1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Godlewski, M. Wszędyrówny-Nast, Proceedings of The 13th Baltic Sea Geotechnical Conference, 22–27 (Vilnius Gediminas Tech. Univ. Press, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.