MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- L. Simoes da Silva, R. Simoes, H. Gervasio, Design of Steel Structures (2nd Edition), Eurocode 3: Design of Steel Structures, Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Buildings, ECCS Eurocode Design Manual, Ernst & Sohn, Berlin (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EN-1993-1-1. Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings, Brussels, European Committee for Standardization (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Murzewski, Reliability of engineering structures. Arkady, Warszawa (1989) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Barszcz, M.A. Giżejowski, A generalized M-R-M approach for modelling of the stability behaviour of imperfect steel elements and structures, Archives of Civil Engineering, LII, 1, 59–86 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Szczerba, M. Gajewski, M. Giżejowski, On modelling of the buckling resistance of welded I-section columns, II Baltic Conference for Students and Young Researchers BalCon2018 (2018) [in press] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Giżejowski, R. Szczerba, M.D. Gajewski, Z. Stachura: Buckling resistance assessment of steel I-section beam-columns not susceptible to LT-buckling. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 17, 2, 205–221 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ABAQUS Theory manual, Version 6.11, Dassault Systèmes (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ABAQUS/Standard User’s manual, Version 6.11, Dassault Systèmes (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Launert, R. Szczerba, M. Gajewski, M. Rhode, H. Pasternak, M. Giżejowski, The buckling resistance of welded plate girders taking into account the influence of post-welding imperfections – Part 1: Parameter study, Materials testing, 59, 1, 47–56 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Launert, M. Rhode, A. Kromm, H. Pasternak, T. Kannengiesser, Residual Stress Influence on the Flexural Buckling of Welded I-Girders, Proceedings of International Conference on Residual Stresses, Sydney, Materials Research Proceedings, 2, 109–114 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Launert, H. Pasternak, Weld residual stresses effects in the design of welded plate girders: Simulation and Implementation, Proceedings of Eurosteel 2017, 1, 2-3, 1039–1047 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Boissonnade, H. Somja, Influence of Imper-fections in FEM Modeling of Lateral Torsional Buckling, Proceedings of the Annual Stability Conference, Structural Stability Research Council Grapevine (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Simoes da Silva, L. Marques, C. Rebelo, Numerical validation of the general method in EC3-1-1 for prismatic members, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 66, 575–590 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bijlaard, M. Feldmann, J. Naumes, G. Sedlacek, The “general method” for assessing the out-of-plane stability of structural members and frames and the comparison with alternative rules in EN 1993 – Eurocode 3 – Part 1-1, Steel Construction, 3, 1, 19–33 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Agüero, L. Pallarés, F.J. Pallarés, Equivalent geometric imperfection definition in steel structures sensitive to flexural and/or torsional buckling due to compression, Engineering Structures, 96, 160–177 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Papp, Buckling assessment of steel members through overall imperfection method. Engineering Structures, 106, 124–136 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tankova, L. Marques, L. Simões da Silva, A. Andrade, Development of a consistent methodology for the out-of-plane buckling resistance of prismatic beam-columns, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 128, 839–852 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kala, Sensitivity and reliability analyses of lateral-torsional buckling resistance of steel beams, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 15, 1098–1107 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kala, J. Valeš, Global sensitivity analysis of lateral-torsional buckling resistance based on finite element simulations, Engineering Structures, 134, 37–47 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kala, J. Valeš, Sensitivity assessment and lateral-torsional buckling design of I-beams using solid finite elements, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 139, 110–122 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.