MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- EN 1995 1-2 Eurocode 5: Design of timber structures, Part 1-2: structural fire design, CEN, Brussels, Belgium, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 834 Fire resistance tests-elements of building construction, Part 1: general requirements, International Organization for Standardization, Switzerland, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1993-1-2 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures, Part 1-2: General rules Structural fire design, CEN, Brussels, Belgium, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991 1-2 Eurocode 1: actions on structures, Part 1-2: General actions – actions on structures exposed to fire, CEN, Brussels, Belgium, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Racher, K. Laplanche, D. Dhima, A. Bouchair, Thermo-mechanical analysis of the fire performance of dowelled timber connection, Engineering Structures, 32, 1148–1157 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Audebert, D. Dhima, M. Taazount, A. Bouchair, Numerical investigations on the thermo-mechanical behavior of steel-to-timber joints exposed to fire, Engineering Structures, 33, 3257–3268 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Franssen, T. Gernay, Modeling structures in fire with SAFIR: theoretical background and capabilities, Journal of Structural Engineering, 8, 300–323 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Konig, L. Wallei, One-dimensional charring of timber exposed to standard and parametric fires in initially unprotected and post-protection fire situations. Rapport I 9908029, Swedish Institute for Wood Technology Research, Stockholm, Sweden, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Thi, M. Khelifa, M. Oudjene, M. El Ganaoui, Y. Rogaume, Finite element analysis of heat transfer through timber elements exposed to fire, Engineering Structures, 143, 11–21 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Erchinger, A. Frangi, M. Fontana, Fire design of steel-to-timber dowelled connections, Engineering Structures, 32, 580–589 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Buchanan, Structural design for fire safety, Wiley, Chichester (2001) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1995 1-1 Eurocode 5: Design of timber structures, Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings, CEN, Brussels, Belgium, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Peng, J. Mehaffey, M. Mohammad, Predicting the fire resistance of wood-steel-wood timber connections, Fire Technology, 47, 1101–1119 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Frangi, C. Erchinger, M. Fontana, Experimental fire analysis of steel-to-timber connections using dowels and nails, Fire and Materials, 34, 1–19 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Maraveas, K. Miamis, E. Matthaiou, Performance of timber connections exposed to fire, Fire Technology, 51, 1401–1432 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Moss, A. Buchanan, M. Fragiacomo, C. Austruy, Experimental testing and analytical prediction of the behavior of timber bolted connections subjected to fire, Fire Technology, 46, 129–148 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.