MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- A. Piekarczuk, K. Malowany, P. Więch, M. Kujawińska, P. Sulik, Stability and bearing capacity of arch-shaped corrugated shell elements. Experimental and numerical study, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Technical Sciences, 63, 1, 113–123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Casariego, M. Casafont, J. Muñoz, A. Floreta, M. Ferrer, F. Marimon, Failure mechanisms of curved trapezoidal steel sheeting, Proceedings of the 6th European Conference on Steel and Composite Structures “EUROSTEEL 2011”, Budapest, August 31 – September 2, 2011, A, 63–68 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gwóźdź, M. Suchodoła M., Load-bearing capacity of corrugated arch sheets with imperfections, Archives of Civil Engineering, 54, 1, 147–166 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cybulski, R. Walentyński, M. Cybulska, Local buckling of cold-formed elements used in arched building with geometrical imperfections, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 96, 1–13 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Piekarczuk, P. Więch, K. Malowany, Numerical investigation into plastic hinge formation in arched corrugated thin-walled profiles, Thin-Walled Structures, 119, 13–21 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Biegus, A. Kowal, Collapse of halls made from cold-formed steel sheets, Engineering Failure Analysis, 31, 189–194 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Piekarczuk, K. Malowany, Comparative analysis of numerical models of arch-shaped steel sheet sections, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 16, 645–658 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kohnke (Ed.), ANSYS®: Theory reference. Release 5.6. Canonsburg, PA, USA, November 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.