MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- EN 1993-1-1, Eurocode 3: Design of Steel Structures. Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Building. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gardner, D. Nethercot, in: H. Gulvanessian (Eds.) Designers Guide to EN 1993-1-1: Eurocode 3 Design of Steel Structures. Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Building, Thomas Telford Limited, London, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- J.C Taylor, et all, Interim Guidance on the Use of Eurocode 3: Eurocode 3 Part 1-1: for European Design of Steel Building Structures, The Steel Construction Institute, Ascot, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Trahair, M.A. Bradford, D.A. Nethercot, L. Gardner, The Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures to EC3, Taylor and Francis, London-New York, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. Czepiżak, A. Biegus, Refined calculation of lateral bracing systems due to global geometrical imperfections, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 119 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Biegus, D. Czepiżak, Global geometrical imperfections for refined analysis of lateral roof bracing systems, Recent Progress in Steel and Composite Structures – Giżejowski et. al. (Eds). (XIII International Conference on Metal Structures ICMS2016, Zielona Góra, Poland 15-17 June 2016), CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, London (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Biegus, D. Czepiżak, Imperfection force of members under longitudinal action having a variable sign, EUROSTEEL 2017, September 13-15, 2017, Copenhagen Denmark, 1, 2/3 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Biegus, D. Czepiżak: Generalized model of imperfection forces for design of transverse roof bracings and purlins, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 18 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.