MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- K. Sakai, A.B. Ajdukiewicz et al.: Environmental design. State-of-the-art report. Bulletin 28, fib, Lausanne, 74, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 206+A1:2016-12, Concrete Part 1: Specification performance, production and conformity [Google Scholar]
- Mandate M/125 to CEN and CENELEC concerning the execution of standardisation work for harmonised standards on aggregates, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12620+A1:2010, Aggregates for concrete [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1744-1+A1:2013-05, Tests for chemical properties of aggregates. Chemical analysis [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1744-5:2008, Tests for chemical properties of aggregates. Determination of acid soluble chloride salts [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1744-6:2008, Tests for chemical properties of aggregates. Determination of the influence of recycled aggregate extract on the initial setting time of cement [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 933-11:2009+AC:2010, Tests for geometrical properties of aggregates. Classification test for the constituents of coarse recycled aggregate [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1367-4:2010, Tests for thermal and weathering properties of aggregates. Determination of drying shrinkage [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 196-2:2013-11, Methods of testing cement. Chemical analysis of cement [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 197-1:2012, Cement. Composition, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements [Google Scholar]
- A. Ajdukiewicz, A. Kliszczewicz, Differences in Behaviour of Naturaland Recycled-Aggregate Concrete Members (Proceedings of the Fourth International fib Congress, Mumbai, 10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ajdukiewicz, A. Kliszczewicz, Early Age Shrinkage of Natural and Recycled Aggregate Concrete. (Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on “Concrete under Severe Conditions”, Nanjing, RILEM Publications: 1, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.