MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- EN 1990:2002 Eurocode – Basis of structuraldesign. 2002 CEN. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1992-1-1: 2008 Eurocode 2 Designconcrete structures Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings [Google Scholar]
- CEN/TC250 – Structural Eurocodes, https://standards.cen.eu/dyn/www/f?p=CENWEB:105::RESET::::#top [Google Scholar]
- PN-ISO 2394: General principles of reliability of building structures, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Probabilistic Model Code (JCSS), 2001 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bournonville, J. Dahnke, D. Darwin, 2004,“Statistical Analysis of the Mechanical Propertiesand Weight of Reinforcing Bars,” SL 04-1,University of Kansas, Lawrence [Google Scholar]
- L. Czarnecki and others, Concrete according to PN-EN 206-1 Commentary, Polish Cement, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Drobiec, R. Jasiński., A. Piekarczyk, Masonrystructures according to Eurocode 6 and relatedstandards, Vol. 2, chapter Fundamentals of Designing Structures, PWN, Warsaw, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Faber, J.D Sorensen, Reliability Based CodeCalibration, JCSS, Paper for the Joint Committee of Structural Safety, March 2002, p. 3–17 [Google Scholar]
- M. Giżejowski, Z. Stachura, Partial coefficients inthe assessment of the load-bearing capacity of across-section element of steel structures,Construction and Architecture, 12 (2), 213–220(2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gulvanessian, M. Holicky, Eurocodes: Usingreliability analysis to combine action effects,Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers,Structures and Buildings, Thomas Telford, August2005, pp. 243–252 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gwóźdź, A. Machowski, Selected research and calculation of building structures using probabilisticmethods, Cracow University of Technology, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- M. Holicky, J. Markova, Verification of load factors for concrete components by reliability and optimization analysis: Background documents fot implementing Eurocodes, Progress in Structural Engineering and Materials, 2 (4), 502–507 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Holicky, J.V. Retief, Reliability assesssment of alternative Eurocode and South African load combination schemes fot structural design, Journal of and South African Institution of Civil Engeenering, 47 (1), 15–20 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Holicky, D. Diamantidis, M. Sykora, Effect of quality control on reliability of reinforced concrete structures according to eurocodes, from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/310616676_Effects_of_quality_control_on_reliability_of_reinforced_concrete_structures_according_to_Eurocodes [accessed Mar 15 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Holicky, Reliability analysis for structural design, Sun Press (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Mensah, Reliability assessment of structural concreto with special reference to stirrup design, PhD, Philosophy in civil Engineering at Stellenbosch University [Google Scholar]
- Nowak, K. Collins, Reliability of Structures, 2012, CRC Press [Google Scholar]
- J. Pawlikowski, Probabilistic analysis of the standard safety stock accepted for consideration of dead and variable loads, ITB, 112 (4), 3–16 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Santos, D.M. Stucchi, A.T. Beck, Reliability of beams designed in accordance with Brazilian codes, On-line version ISSN 1983-4195, [Google Scholar]
- Rev. IBRACON Estrut. Mater. vol.7 no.5 São Paulo Sept./Oct. 2014 http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S1983-41952014000500002 [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Sorensen, S.O Hansen, T.A. Nielsen, Partial Safety Fators and Target reliability level in Danish Codes, Proc.: Safety, Risk, and reliability, IABSE, Malta, 2001, pp. 179–184 [Google Scholar]
- Sz. Woliński, K. Wróbel, Reliability of building structures, Rzeszow, in Polish (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Sz. Woliński, Fundamentals of Designing Structures in General Construction, ed. Lichołai Lech, PWN t 3, pp. 112–146, in Polish (2003) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291139546_ReliabilityBased_Study_on_Ductility_Measures_of_Reinforced_Concrete_Beams_in_ACI_318 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.