MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Storage Technology|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- R.K. Orumbayev, Khodanova T.V., Kibarin, A.A., Korobkov M.S. 2018. Efficiency assessment of bi-radiated screens and improved convective set of tubes during the modernization of PTVM-100 tower hot-water boiler based on controlled all-mode mathematic models of boilers on Boiler Designer software // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, volume 136, 2018. paper ID 012016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vasilyev, About heat exchange in KVGM boiler operated on sulfur fuel oil // Power energy employer. No 10, – p. 12 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Orumbayev, R.K., Orumbayeva, Sh.R., 2005. Economical and ecological effect during the replacement process of hot-water boilers across the Republic of Kazakhstan // Actual Problems of Economics. ISSN – 19936788. Kiev. No.5. – p.38-43. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Orumbayev, V.V. Sergeev, A.A. Kibarin, Sh.R. Orumbayeva, T.V. Khodanova, M.S. Korobkov 2015. Improvement of efficiency and reliability of PTVM-100 tower hot-water boiler // Bulletin of AUPET No 4(31)., – pp. 11–19. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ovchinnikov, S.A. Petrikov, A.K. Krylov 2011 Best exploitation practices of hot-water boilers at OAO Dorogobuzhkotlomash / Heat engineering – No.12. – p. 22–46. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Orumbayev, A.A. Kibarin, Sh.R. Orumbayeva, T.V. Khodanova, M.S. Korobkov, A.K. Mergalimova 2015 Proposals of increasing of economical efficiency and reliability by PTVM-100 tower hot-water boilers modernization // Energetics. Efficiency, reliability, safety: Proceedings of XXI all-Russia scientific-technical conference 2–4 Dec. TPU, Tomsk. – “Scan” publ. – 1T. – pp. 399–402. [Google Scholar]
- Information letter №5-80, 1980. Change of hydraulic scheme of heating surfaces of PTVM gas-fuel oil hot-water boilers with aim to increase their reliability //M.: SPO Soyztechenergo. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Aksencov, Y.P. Zaykov 1974. PTM-100 operating on natural gas combustion mode setting // Power energy employer No 5. – pp. 31–33. [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Bilkis, N.I. Zhirnov, V.A. Zaycev 1968. Study of the operation of PTVM-100 the peak hot water boiler on high-sulfur fuel oil // Power plants № 3. – pp.27-30. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Sobolev, D.B. Achmetov 1981. Calculation of the burning of heavy liquid fuels with multistage combustion // Heat power engineering № 5. – pp.40-44. [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Laykovsky, R.I. Sorokin 1973. Discharge of the convective pack of the PTVM-50 boiler // Industrial heat power engineering No 3. – pp. 25–26. [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Mesheriyakov, G.V. Vasilenko, G.M. Bovina, V.M. Borovkov 2007. Improving the efficiency of operational cleaning of hot water boilers // Heat power engineering No 9. – pp. 70–72. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuravov, A.A., 2000. Reconstruction of PTVM-100 and PTVM-50 boilers – real solution of lack of heat capacities and heat supply in city. // Heat supply news. No.1., - p.22-23. [Google Scholar]
- Doverman, G.I., Moshkarin, A.V., Shelgin, B.L., Melnikov, Y.V., 2007. Design calculations of boiling units using modern software: study guide / SEIHE “Ivanovo state university of energetics named after Lenin V.I.”. – Ivanovo. [Google Scholar]
- Dorogobuzhkotlomash, 2007. Catalogue of hot-water boiler with low capacity from 11,63 to 209 MW. Vol.2. 4 edition. – p.79. [Google Scholar]
- Orumbayev, R.K., Orumbayeva, Sh.R., Kibarin, A.A., Orumbayev, A.R., 15.07.2015. “Hot-water boiler”: Innovative Patent RK No.30150 / Rep. No. 7. [Google Scholar]
- Orumbayev R.K., Orubmayeva Sh.R., Kibarin, A.A., Khodanova, T.V., 2017. “ Convective tubes pack”: Patent RK for invention No.31833 / Rep. No.2. [Google Scholar]
- Orumbayev R.K., Orubmayeva Sh.R and others 2018. “Hot-water boiler”: Patent RK for utility model №2864 / Rep. №21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.