MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Storage Technology|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- K. Abdul Rahman and A. Ramesh, “Effect of reducing the methane concentration on the combustion and performance of a biogas diesel predominantly premixed charge compression ignition engine”. Fuel, 206, 117–132 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ahmed, Z. Yaakob, P. Akhtar and K. Sopian, “Production of biogas and performance evaluation of existing treatment processes in palm oil mill effluent (POME)”. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 42, 1260–1278 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ambarita, “Performance and emission characteristics of a small diesel engine run in dual-fuel (diesel-biogas) mode,” Case Stud. Therm. Eng., vol. 10, no. June, pp. 179–191, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KEMEN ESDM, “Peraturan Menteri Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral Republik Indonesia No. 12 Tahun 2017 Tentang Pemnafaatan Sumber Energi Terbarukan Untuk Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik”, pp. 2–22, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohamed Ibrahim, J. Varuna Narasimhan and A. Ramesh, “Comparison of the predominantly premixed charge compression ignition and the dual fuel modes of operation with biogas and diesel as fuels”. Energy, 89, 990–1000 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Nasution, D.S. Wibawa, T. Ahamed and R. Noguchi, “Comparative environmental impact evaluation of palm oil mill effluent treatment using a life cycle assessment approach: A case study based on composting and a combination for biogas technologies in North Sumatera of Indonesia”. J. Clean. Prod., 184, 1028–1040 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PTPN V, “Data Tandan Buah Segar (TBS) Olah di Pabrik Kelapa Sawit PT Perkebunan Nusantara V,” 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. Rajendran, H.R. Kankanala, R. Martinsson and M.J. Taherzadeh, “Uncertainty over techno-economic potentials of biogas from municipal solid waste (MSW): A case study on an industrial process”. Appl. Energy, 125, 84–92 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Stichnothe and F. Schuchardt, “Life cycle assessment of two palm oil production systems”. Biomass and Bioenergy, 35(9), 3976–3984 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sugiyono et al., Outlook Energi Indonesia 2016, no. July. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wright and A. Rahmanulloh, “Indonesia Oilseeds and Products Update July 2016”, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.