MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Storage Technology|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- M. Mohamadi, E. Roshandel and S. M. Gheasaryan, “A comparison of implementation of solar and diesel power generation for a case study in Kaloo”, 2017 IEEE 4th International Conference on Knowledge-Based Engineering and Innovation (KBEI), Tehran, 2017, pp. 0114–0119. [Google Scholar]
- C. Karuppanasamy and A. Rajendran, “Embedded control of advanced power converters fed electrical motor drive for solar power generation system”, 2017 2nd International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES), Coimbatore, 2017, pp. 860–865. [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Hui, H.F. Ho, W.W. Chan, K.W. Chan, W.C. Lo and K.W.E. Cheng, “Floating solar cell power generation, power flow design and its connection and distribution”, 2017 7th International Conference on Power Electronics Systems and Applications - Smart Mobility, Power Transfer & Security (PESA), Hong Kong, 2017, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Ahammad and K.K.H. Dia, “Impact of power deviation ratio on selection of sites to build solar power generation system”, 2017 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), Dhaka, 2017, pp. 455–459. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Kim, D.H. Kim, W.S. Yoo, J.Y. Lee and Y.B. Kim, “Daily prediction of solar power generation based on weather forecast information in Korea”, in IET Renewable Power Generation, 11(10), 1268–1273 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wahab, “Design and simulation of an output voltage controller for solar power (PV) application using fuzzy logic controller”, 2017 15th International Conference on Quality in Research (QiR) : International Symposium on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Nusa Dua, 2017, pp. 420–424. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gautam, D.B. Raut, P. Neupane, D.P. Ghale and R. Dhakal, “Maximum power point tracker with solar prioritizer in photovoltaic application,” 2016 IEEE International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA), Birmingham, 2016, pp. 1051-1054. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.