MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Automation|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Cei, Iec /. “IEC 60287-1-1 AMD 1 (2014–11)” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- CIGRE WORKING GROUP B1.03 272 Large Cross-sections and composite screens design (2005). [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Salter, “Problems in the Measurement of A-C Resistance and Reactance of Large Conductors”. American Institute of Electrical Engineers, Transactions of the 67.2. Jan, 1390–1397 (1948). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Udo Fromm, “Optimized conductors for XLPE cables with a large cross-section”, Euro. Trans. Electr. Power 15.2 Mar. 109–121 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. Argaut and J.Y. Daurelle, “Calculation method of power cables AC resistance with individually insulated strands”, Proc. of Jicable’99. Bd. 2. Versailles, France, Jun., 582–591 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Morgan, R.D. Findlay and S. Derrah, “New formula to calculate the skin effect in isolated tubular conductors at low frequencies”, Science, Measurement and Technology, IEE Proceedings - 147.4 . Jul, 169-171 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Katz, G.S. Eager, et al., “Progress in the Determination of AC/DC Resistance Ratios of Pipe-Type Cable Systems”, Power Apparatus and Systems, IEEE Transactions on PAS-97.6, 2262–2271 (1978). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dai, X. Zhang and J. Wang, “Calculation of AC Resistance for Stranded Single-Core Power Cable Conductors”. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 50(11), 1–4 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SCHRÖDER, Gero, et al. “AC resistance measurements on skin-effect reduced large conductor power cables with standard equipment.” 9th International Conference on Insulated Power Cables-Jicable (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sugiyama u. a. “The skin effect of large size conductors for power cables”, Conf. IEEJ Tokyo Branch. 6 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sugiyama, “Development of inter-layer insulated segmental conductor with low skin effect for power cables”. Elect. Eng. Jpn. 101.6, 98–108 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Riba, “Calculation of the ac to dc resistance ratio of conductive nonmagnetic straight conductors by applying FEM simulations”. European Journal of Physics, 36(5), 973–984 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.