MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Automation|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Global Warming Prevention Headquarters, Draft of Commitment of Japan, July 17th, 2015 [Online]. Available: http://www.kantei.go.jp/jp/singi/ondanka/kaisai/dai30/yakusoku_souan.pdf [Access date: 11th, April, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Long-term outlook for energy supply and demand, July 16th, 2015 [Online]. Available: http://www.meti.go.jp/press/2015/07/20150716004/20150716004_2.pdf [Access date: 11th, April, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Takahashi and R. Matsuhashi, “Area-wide Total Wind and Photovoltaic Power Forecasting Using Multiple Regression Technique and Analysis of Forecast Error Characteristics,” Journal of Japan Society of Energy and Resources, 38, 5, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Takahashi and R. Matsuhashi, “A Cost Reduction Analysis of Introduction of Battery Energy Storage and Controllable Heat Pump Water Heaters by Operation Planning Model of Power Generation System Considering the Uncertainty in Renewable Power Generation,” Transactions on Power and Energy (Journal Sector B), Japan Institute of Electrical Engineering, 137, 12, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Tesla, Powerpack | Commercial and Utility Energy Storage Solutions, [Online]. Available: https://www.tesla.com/powerpack. [Access date: 11th, April, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Miyama Smart Energy. [Online]. Available: http://miyama-se.com/electrical/sim-menu/sim-ans-index. [Access date: 2017.11.16] [Google Scholar]
- JEPX, JEPX trading information, [Online]. Available: http://www.jepx.org/market/index.html. [Access date: 2017.11.17]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.