MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Automation|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- R.R. Little, H. Chelner and H.J. Buswell, “Development, testing, and application of embedded sensors for solid rocket motor health monitoring”. Proc., 37th Annual Conf. of Fraunhofer., Institute for Chemical Technology (ICT), Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology, Pfintzal, Germany (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Craig M. Lopatin : U.S. Patent US 7652488 B1 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Anhduong Q. Le, A.M.ASCE1, L. Z. Sun, Ph.D., M.ASCE2; and Timothy C. Miller, Ph.D.”Health Monitoring and Diagnosis of Solid Rocket Motors with Bore Cracks” Journal of Aerospace Motorering, ASCE, 2016, 29(3): 04015058 . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Q. Le, L.Z. Sun and T.C. Miller, Detectability of delaminations in solid rocket motors with embedded stress sensors. J. Propul. Power, 29(2), 299–304 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Riziotis, L. Eineder, L. Bancallari and G. Tussiwand, Fiber optic architectures for strain monitoring of solid rocket motors’ propellant. Sens. Lett., 11(8), 1403–1407 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lopatin and D. Grinstein, Active sensing for monitoring the properties of solid rocket motor propellant grains. Propellants, Explos., Pyrotech., 40(2), 295–302 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Udd and J. Benterou, “Improvements to high-speed monitoring of events in extreme environments using fiber Bragg grating sensors”. Proc., SPIE: Fiber Optic Applications and Sensors IX, Vol. 8370, 83700L-1-83700L-13 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.