MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Automation|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Energy Policy and Planning office (EPPO), “Energy Statistics of Thailand 2016,” Energy Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy of Thailand, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy, “Thailand 20-Year Energy Efficiency Development Plan (2011–2030),“ Energy Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy of Thailand (2011). [Google Scholar]
- The Energy Conservation Promotion Act B.E. 2535, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), “Research and Development in the field of Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy in Thailand,” Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- B. Kul, “IP-based smart sensors for energy metering and efficient HVAC infrastructure in buildings,” 2017 15th International Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), Sofia, pp. 258-261, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Voinea, H. Necula and I. Bitir-Istrate, “Aspects regarding fouling of the heat exchanger coils and filters on the performance of packaged air to air HVAC system,” 2017 International Conference on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM), Bucharest, pp. 167–171, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Baghaee and I. Ulusoy, “User comfort and energy efficiency in HVAC systems by Q-learning,” 2018 26th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), Izmir, pp. 1–4, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdo-Allah, T. Iqbal and K. Pope, “Modeling and analysis of an HVAC system for the S.J. Carew Building at Memorial University,” 2017 IEEE 30th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), Windsor, ON, pp. 1–4, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, R. Kumar, D. Patkar and A. S. Bopardikar, “A method to identify dynamic zones for efficient control of HVAC systems,” 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Baltimore, MD, pp. 1–4, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Karhade and S. R. Hawa, “Optimisation of HVAC system using programmable controllers and data acquisition,” 2016 International Conference on Internet of Things and Applications (IOTA), Pune, pp. 254–258, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.