MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation Development and Economy|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- D. Brownstone, A. Ghosh, T.F. Golob, C. Kazimi, DV. Amelsfort, Drivers’ willingness-to-pay to reduce travel pricing project. Transport Res A-Pol. 37(4):373–87. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Jou, K.H. Chen. A study of freeway drivers’ demand for real-time traffic information along main freeways and alternative routes. Transport Res C-Emer. 31(31):62–72. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, D.A. Hensher, J.M. Rose. Willingness to pay for travel time reliability in passenger transport: A review and some new empirical evidence. Transport Res E-Log. 46(3):384–403. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, F. Zhou, C. Lee. Providing personalized system optimum traveler information in a congested traffic network with mixed users. Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems Technology Planning & Operations. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nakayama. Effect of providing traffic information estimated by a stochastic network equilibrium model with stochastic demand. Transport Res C-Emer. 70:238–51. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Welburn, K. Arnold, I. Maudlin, G.W. Gooday. Designing next generation multimodal traveler information systems to support sustainability-oriented decisions. Environ Modell Softw. 56(56):83–93. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, E.T. Verhoef. A monopolistic market for advanced traveller information systems and road use efficiency. Transport Res A-Pol. 40(5):424–43. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sheffi. Urban Transportation Networks: Equilibrium Analysis with Matheatical Programming Methods: Prentice-Hall. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang. Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration. Transport Res B-Meth. 32(3):205–18. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Shapiro, H.R. Varian. Information rules: a strategic guide to the network economy: Harvard Business School Press; 62–7 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Hong, W.Y. Szeto. A methodology for sustainable traveler information services. Transport Res B-Meth. 36(2):113–30. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, X. Zhang. Modeling competitive transit and road traffic information services with heterogeneous endogenous demand, Transportation Research Record Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1783(1):7–18. 7-18 p. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hu, J. Wang, D. Mu. Research on the cooperation and competition strategies of port based on hinterland traffic condition. International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Sciences; (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Da, G. Xiurun. An improved PSO-based ANN with simulated annealing technique. Neurocomputing. 63:527–33. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.