MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- A. Atamtürk, & S. Küçükyavuz. An O (n2) algorithm for lot sizing with inventory bounds and fixed costs. Oper. Res. Lett. 36, 297–299 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H.I. Lee, H.Y. Kang, C.M. Lai, & W.Y. Hong. An integrated model for lot sizing with supplier selection and quantity discounts. Appl. Math. Model. 37, 4733–4746 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Karimi, S. M.T. Fatemi Ghomi, & J.M. Wilson. The capacitated lot sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms. Omega. 31, 365–378 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Basnet, & J. M. Y. Leung. Inventory lot-sizing with supplier selection. Comput. Oper. Res. 32, 1–14 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Woarawichai, T. Kullpattaranirun, & V. Rungreunganun. Inventory Lot-Sizing Problem with Supplier Selection under Storage Space and Budget Constraints. Int. J. Comput. Sci. 8, 250–256 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Choudhary, & R. Shankar. A goal programming model for joint decision making of inventory lot-size, supplier selection and carrier selection. Comput. Ind. Eng. 71, 1–9 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Senyigit, & I. Soylemez. The Analysis of Heuristics for Lot Sizing with Supplier Selection Problem. Procedia-Soc. Behav. Sci. 62, 672–676 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Çebi, & I. Otay. A two-stage fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and order allocation problem with quantity discounts and lead time. Inf. Sci. 339, 143–157 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Bahl, L. P. Ritzman, and J. N. D. Gupta. OR Practice Determining Lot Sizes and Resource Requirements: A Review. Oper. Res. 35, 329–345 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Alfares & R. Turnadi. Lot sizing and supplier selection with multiple items, multiple periods, quantity discounts, and backordering. Comput. Ind. Eng. 116, 59–71 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ullah and S. Parveen. A Literature Review on Inventory Lot Sizing. Glob. J. Res. Eng. 10, 21–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rezaei, & M. Davoodi. Multi-objective models for lot-sizing with supplier selection. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 130, 77–86 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Cárdenas-Barrón, J.L. González-Velarde, & G. Treviño-Garza. A new approach to solve the multi-product multi-period inventory lot sizing with supplier selection problem. Comput. Oper. Res. 64, 225–232 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Guimarães, D. Klabjan, & B. Almada-Lobo. Modeling lotsizing and scheduling problems with sequence dependent setups. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 239, 644–662 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LINDO Systems Inc. Lingo the modeling language and Optimizer. Chigago (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mazdeh, M. Emadikhiav, & I. Parsa. A heuristic to solve the dynamic lot sizing problem with supplier selection and quantity discounts. Comput. Ind. Eng. 85, 33–43 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ustun, & E.A. Demirtas. An integrated multi-objective decision-making process for multi-period lot-sizing with supplier selection. Omega. 36, 509–521 (2008a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Uthayakumar, & S. Priyan. Pharmaceutical supply chain and inventory management strategies: Optimization for a pharmaceutical company and a hospital, Oper. Res. Heal. Care. 2, 52–64 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Ghodsypour, & C. O’Brien. The total cost of logistics in supplier selection, under conditions of multiple sourcing, multiple criteria and capacity constraint, Int. J. Prod. Econ. 73, 15–27 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.