MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Assessment|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Kang Lijun. Application Research of Particle Swarm Optimization BP Neural Network on Emergency Resource Demand Forecasting [D], 2013, Lanzhou Jiaotong University [Google Scholar]
- Li Lili. Research on demand forecasting for large-scale earthquake emergency rescue materials based on Grey Modeling Technology [D], 2013, Industrial and Commercial University Of Chongqing [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhengxin, Liu Sifeng. Forecasting Demand of the Disaster Emergency Supplies Based on Fourier-GM(1,1) Model, Systems Engineering, 2013 (08): 60–64 [Google Scholar]
- Shuzhen Li, Alateng Tuya. Disaster Risk Research Literature on Statistics Analysis in China Journal Net, Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response, Vol. 5, No. 2 (July 2015), 129–140 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fusheng Yu. Decision-Making Model in the Environment of Complex Structure Data, Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response, Vol. 3, No. 2 (August 2013), 103–109 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nie Gaozhong. Models on rapid jugement for the emergent rescue needs during earthquake - by analysis on post-earthquake events, Resources Science, 2001 (01): 69–76 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jinfen, Zhou Gang . Research on Emergency Material Demand Forecast Method under Large-scale Earthquakes, Value Engineering, 2011. 30(22): 27–29 [Google Scholar]
- Lu, C., K. Ying and H. Chen, Real-time relief distribution in the aftermath of disasters - A rolling horizon approach. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2016 (93): p. 1–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X., Y. Qi and Z. Hua. Forecasting demand of commodities after natural disasters. Expert Systems with Applications, 2010. 37(6): p. 4313–4317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Meixia, Che Haitao. Emergency Resource Dispatching Model and Algorithm, Operations Research and Management Science, 2011 (03): 72–76 [Google Scholar]
- Wei Guoqiang, Wu Liang, Yang, Yongqing. Fuzzy programming model of emergency resources dispatching. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2011, 47(33): 222–225 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Biao. A Two-stage Vehicle Scheduling Model of Transportation of Emergency Resources, Systems Engineering, 2012 (07): 105–111 [Google Scholar]
- Junping Yan. The Spatial Symmetry Axis of Earthquake Hazard in China, Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response, Vol. 3, No. 1 (May 2013), 59–64 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Zhang, et al. Research Framework for Emergency Rescue of Disasters and Crises, Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response, Vol. 2, No. 3 (November 2012), 173–177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du Haijian. Study on Optimization of Allocation of Ambulance Helicopter in Earthquake Medical Relief. Helicopter Technique, 2014 (01): 16–21 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., et al. Robust optimization for relief logistics planning under uncertainties in demand and transportation time. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2018 (55):262–280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zdamar, L., E. Ekinci and B.K. Ükyazici, Emergency Logistics Planning in Natural Disasters. Annals of Operations Research, 2004 (129): 217–245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, G.B., L. Zdamar and A. Evik, An interactive approach for hierarchical analysis of helicopter logistics in disaster relief operations. European Journal of Operational Research, 2002 (140):118–133. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.