MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Assessment|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Ma jinjing, Huangpu lixia, Han li, et al. Current status and prospect of LNG in land water transportation safety standards at home and abroad[J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2015, (12):117–123. [Google Scholar]
- Walter Chukwunonso Ikealumba, Hongwei Wu. Effect of atmospheric and sea stability on liquefied natural gas (LNG) dispersion: Implications to Australian LNG marine transport[J]. Fuel, 2017, 197. [Google Scholar]
- Huang P, Du Z, Cheng C. Navigation Safety Evaluation of Xiamen port Based on AHP-Fuzzy[A]. Proceedings of 2015 Joint International Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Conference [C]. 2015:10. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu jingjun, Lan peizhen, Xu shenghao. Comprehensive port navigation safety evaluation[J]. Navigation of China, 2015, 38(04):79–82. [2017-08-04]. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng yibin, Liu yu. Evaluation on maintenance level of provincial inland waterway based on factor analysis[J]. Port& Waterway Engineering, 2013, (06):143–148. [Google Scholar]
- Fan yaotian, Wang chi. Evaluation methods of Severity level of water traffic flow conflict based on BP neural network[J]. Journal of Transport Information and Safety, 2017, (02):23–29. [Google Scholar]
- Li lianbo, Liu junpo, Niu jiawei, et al. Weighted grey relative analysis and prediction for marine accidents in Liaoning waters[J]. Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2016, (06):605–609. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S B, Chun-Xiang X U, Yu-Jun A A. Study on the Risk Evaluation Approach Based on Cloud Model[J]. Journal of University of Electronic Science & Technology of China, 2013, 42(1):92–97+104 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y, Wang L. Multi Level Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method Based on Cloud Model Theory[J]. Computer Simulation, 2016, 33(12): 390–395. [Google Scholar]
- Niu erxuan, Meng bin, Shen siwei. Evaluation model and empirical study of port enterprise green logistics based on cloud model[J]. Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 2017, (02):67–74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang yong, Zhao dongning, Li deyi. The Similar Cloud and the Measurement Method[J]. Information and Control, 2004, 02:129–132. [Google Scholar]
- Liu cuilian, Yang liu, Liu jianmei. Application of cloud model to evaluation on port low-carbon green development[J]. Journal of Shanghai Maritime University, 2015, 04:31–36. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zheng-jie, Zhang You-peng, Su Hong-sheng. Application of risk assessment on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method based on the cloud model[J]. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2014, 14(2):69–72. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.