MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- A.J. Miller, The Capacity of Signalized Intersections in Australia. Australian Road Research Board, Bull. No. 3 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- R. Akcelik, Traffic Signal: Capacity and Timing Analysis. Australian Road Research Board, Research Report ARR No. 123 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Kimber, M. McDonald and N.B. Hounsell, The Prediction of Saturation Flows for Road Junctions Controlled by Traffic Signals. Transport and Road Research Laboratory, Research Report 67 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Bester, and Meyers W.L. Saturation Flow Rates. The 26th Southern African Transport Conference. Pretoria, South Africa (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, D. Lin, X. Chen and W. Ma, Saturation Flow Rate of Shared Non-Motorized lane at intersections. Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu and G. L. Chang, An Arterial Signal Optimization Model for Intersections Experiencing Queue Spillback and Lane Blockage, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Vol. 19, pg. 130–144 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li and L. Elefteriadou, Maximizing the Traffic Throughput of Turn Bays at a Signalized Intersection Approach. Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 139, Issue 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, H. G. Hawkins Jr., and Y. Zhang, Arterial Signal Coordination with Uneven Double Cycling, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Vol. 103, pg. 409–429 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, D. Ghosal, M. Zhang and C. N. Chuah, Delay-Based Traffic Signal Control for Throughput Optimality and Fairness at an Isolated Intersection, IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 67 Issue 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chunhui, F. Yiheng, L. Henry X, M. Wanjing, and Y. Xiaoguang, Integrated Optimization of Traffic Signals and Vehicle Trajectories at Isolated Urban Intersections, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Vol. 112, pg. 89–112 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.