MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Melaouene, N., and Romadi, R. 2017. VANET’s Applications and its systems based on RFID: state of the art. In proceeding of CoDIT 4th Interational conference on control, decision and information technologies (Barcelona, Spain, April 5-7, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Dorigo, M., Maniezzo, V., and Colorni A. 1996. Ant System: Optimization by a colony of cooperating Agents. IEEE transactions on sysems, man, and cybernetics. Vol. 26, NO. 1, (Feb. 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Dorigo, M., and Stützle, T. 2004. Ant colony optimization. MIT press, (Cambridge, USA). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mantilla-Gaviria, I. A., Diaz-Morcillo, A., and Tejedor, Jv. B. 2013. An Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Microwave Corrugated Filters Design. Hindawi Publishing Corporation Journal of Computational Engineering. Volume 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kaur, S. Er. 2013. Shortest Path Finding Algorithm Using Ant Colony Optimization. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology. Vol. 2 Issue 6 (June 2013), 2278–0181. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, R., and Dave, M. 2011. A comparative study of various routing protocols in VANET. IJCSI international journal of computer science issues (July 2011). Vol. 8, Issue 4. 1694–0814. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K.C., Lee, U., and Gerla, M. 2010. Survey of routing protocols in vehicular ad Hoc Networks. Chapter 8 in Advances in vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks: developments and challenges. University of Wollongong, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Silva, R., Lopes, H. S., and Junior, W. G. 2013. A heuristic algorithm Based on Ant Colony Optimization for Multi-objective Routing in Vehicle Ad-Hoc Networks. In proceedings of the BRICS Congress on Computational Intelligence & 11th Brazilian Congress on Computational Intelligent (Recife, Brazil, September 08-11, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Caro, G.D., Ducatelle, F., and Gambardella, L.M. 2005. AntHocNet: an adaptive nature-inspired algorithm for routing in mobile ad hoc networks. Euro. Trans. Telecomms. (2005). 16. 443–455. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toklu, N.E., Montemanni, R., and Gambardella, L.M. 2013. A Robust multiple Ant Colony System for the capacitated vehicle routing problem. IEEE international conference on systems, man, and cybernetics. DOI=10.1109/SMC.2013.322. [Google Scholar]
- Li, G., and Boukhatem, L. 2013. Adaptive Vehicular Routing Protocol Based on Ant Colony Optimization. In ProceedingVANET’13 (Taipei, Taiwan, June 25, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Li, G. 2015. Adaptive and Opportunistic QoS-based Routing Protocol in VANETs. Doctoral Thesis. University of Paris SUD. [Google Scholar]
- Blum, C. 2005. Ant Colony optimization: Introduction and recent trends. Physics of life reviews 2. (2005), 353–373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bin, Y., Zhong-Zhen, Y., and Baozhen, Y. 2009. An improved ant colony optimization for vehicle routing problem. European journal of operational Research. 196, (2009), 171–176 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Z.Z., Yu, B., and Cheng, C.T. 2007. A parallel ant colony algorithm for bus network optimization. Computer-aided Civil and infrastructure engineering 22. 44–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song, X., Li, X., Tang, W., and Zhang, W. 2016. A fusion strategy for reliable vehicle positioning utilizing RFID and in-vehicle sensors. Information fusion. 31, (2016). 76–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duchon, F., Hubinsky, P., Hanzel, J., Babinec, A., and Tlôlgyessy, M. 2012. Intelligent vehicles as the robotic applications. ProcediaEngineering. 48, (2012). 105–114. [Google Scholar]
- Karagiannis, G., Altintas, O., Ekici, E., Heijenk, G., Jarupan, B., Lin, K., and Weil, T. 2011. Vehicular networking: A survey and tutorial on requirements, architectures, challenges, standards and solutions. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials. 13, 4 (Jul. 2011), 584–616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harri, J., Filali, F., Bonnet, C., and Fiore, M. 2006. Vanetmobisim: generating realistic mobility patterns for vanets. In proceeding of (VANET’06) IEEE international Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (Los Angeles, USA, Sep. 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.