MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- AISC 360-10. Specifications for Structural Steel Buildings. American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- AISC 360-16. Specifications for Structural Steel Buildings. American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Wijaya, Proceedings of the 1st Indonesian Structural Engineering & Material Symposium, 12–1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Wijaya, Proceedings of the 8th Asia Pacific Structural Engineering & Construction Conference, 140–149 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Wijaya, Proceeding of the 6th Civil Engineering Conference in Asia Region, 127–132 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.D., Ziemian, Guide to Stability Design Criteria for Metal Structures, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Wijaya, Prosiding Konferensi Nasional Teknik Sipil KONTEKS 7, S293–S297 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Nguyen, T.M. Chan, J.T. Mottram,CS, 100, 233–242 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Sanchez, C. Cortes, Stessa, 539–544 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.