MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Yamauchi, T., Morita, A., Sato, A., Nishinaga, T., Tokumitsu, T., Yagi, Y., Yamada, M. and Yamaguchi, M., (25 April 2016). “Widening PC floor version structure and widening construction method of established PC floor version.” Japanese Unexamined Patent Application Publication No. 2016-61045. [Google Scholar]
- Niwa, J., Fakhruddin, Matsumoto, K., Sato, Y., Yamada, Y. and Yamauchi, T., (2016). “Experimental study on shear behavior of the interface between old and new deck slabs.” Engineering Structures, 126, 278–291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou X, Mickleborough N, Li Z. Shear strength of joints in precast concrete segmental bridges, ACI Structural Journal, pp. 3–11, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wakasa T, Otsuka H, Yabuki W. Experimental study of the shear strength of precast segmental beams with external prestressing, Structural Concrete, 6, No. 2, pp. 63–80, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Santos PMD, Julio ENBS, Silva VD. Correlation between concrete-to-concrete bond strength and the roughness of the substrate surface. Construction Building Material, 21, No. 8, pp.1688–1695, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Santos PMD, Julio ENBS. Factors affecting bond between new and old concrete. ACI Mater J, 108, No. 4, pp. 449–56, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Nie JG, Wang YH, Zhang XG, Fan JS, Cai CA. Mechanical behavior of composite joints for connecting existing concrete bridges and steel-concrete composite beams, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 75, pp. 11–20, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Randl N. Design recommendations for interface shear transfer in fib Model Code 2010, Structural Concrete, 14, No. 3, pp. 230–241, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahal KN, Khaleefi AL, Al-Sanee. An experimental investigation of shear-transfer strength of normal and high strength self compacting concrete, Engineering Structures, 109, pp. 16–25, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Japan Society of Civil Engineers (JSCE): Standard specification for design of concrete structures, structure performance verification, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib): Model code 2010, October 2013. [Google Scholar]
- El-Gamal, S., El-Salakawy, E. and Benmokrane, B., (2007). “Influence of reinforcement on the behavior of concrete bridge deck slabs reinforced with FRP bars.” J. Compos. Constr., 11, 449–458. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chigira, E., Niwa, J., Tanaka, Y. and Katagiri, M., (2007). Study on punching shear resistance of the UFC panel. Proceeding of the JCI, 29, No. 3, 1741–1746. (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO: LRFD bridge design specifications, 4th Edition, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Randl, N.: Design recommendations for interface shear transfer in fib Model Code 2010, Structural Concrete, 14, No. 3, pp. 230–241, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fakhruddin, T. Nakamura, Y. Sato, M. Yamada, and J. Niwa. Mechanical behavior of widening prestressed concrete deck slabs under concentrated load, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, 15, pp. 38–54, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.