MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hybrid and Composite Structures, Smart Materials and Structures, Special Structures|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- J. C. Weaver, et al., The stomatopod dactyl club: a formidable damage-tolerant biological hammer, Science, pp. 1275–1280, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bouligand, Twisted fibrous arrangements in biological materials and cholesteric mesophases, Tissue Cell, pp. 189–217, 1972. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Grunenfelder, et al, Bio-inspired impact-resistant composites, Acta Biomaterialia, pp. 3997–4008, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hosome, S. Zaike, and T. Matsumoto, Bending characteristics of helicoidal laminated CFRP, Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials 2016, SCESCM 2016. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kondo and T. Matsumoto, Fabrication accuracy and material properties of spiral-laminated CFRP specimens made of UD prepreg, Proceedings of Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials 2016, SCESCM 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.