MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Directorate general of Estate Crops, Tree Crop Estate Statistics of Indonesia 2015-2017: Coconut, available from http://ditjenbun.pertanian.go.id/tinymcpuk/gambar/file/statistik/2017/Kelapa-2015-2017.pdf. (Accessed 28 September 2017) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- Asian and Pacific Coconut Community, a UNESCAP inter government organisation, Statistic, Area of Coconut 2010-2014 (in 1000 Ha), available from https://www.apccsec.org/apccsec/statistic-10.html. Last update 6 October 2017, (Accessed on 9 October 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, N. Chouw, L. Huang, B. Kasal, Constr. Build. Mater., 112, 168–182 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ö. Andiç-Çakir, M. Sarikanat, H.B. Tüfekçi, C. Demirci, Ü. Erdoǧan, Composites Part B: Engineering, 61, 49–54 (2014) [in Indonesian] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sathiparan, M.N. Rupasinghe, B. Pavithra, Constr. Build. Mater; 142, 23–30 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Standard Nasional Indonesia SNI 03-2834-2000, Tata cara pembuatan rencana campuran beton normal (2000) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ozerkan, B. Ahsan, S. Mansour, S.R. Iyengar, Int. J. Sustain. Environ. 2, 131–142 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ali, N. Chouw, Coir fiber and rope reinforced concrete beams under dynamic loading. Annual Australian Earthquake Engineering Society Conference, http://www.aees.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ali-Chouw.pdf. Accessed 24 July 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.