MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- G. D. Soni, Social Issues and Environmental Problems, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Mbuge, Mechanical Properties of Bamboo (Balbusan Vulgaris) Grown in Muguga, Kenya. Nairobi: Bast Africana Collection, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Olufemi, Comparison of Bamboo and Conventional Building Materilas for Low-Cost Classroom Construction in Isarun, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Akure, 1–8 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Sompoh, Physical and Mechanical Properties of Some Thai Bamboos for House Constrcution. Bangkok Forest Research and Development Bureau, Royal Forest Department (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Tropical Forestry and Forest Products. BAMBOO WORLD. Centre of R&D in Tropical Biocomposite and Forest Canopy Management (p. Issue 7 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ghavami, Discussion ‘Bamboo Structures in Colombia by David’. The Structural Engineer, 7–8 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Schroder, General Properties of Bamboo and Maintenance Tips. Available from Bamboo Import Europe:https://www.bambooimport.com/en/blog/pro perties-of-bamboo-and-maintenance-tips (Accessed on 2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kasim, Bambusa Vulgaris for Urea and Cement-Bonded Particleboard Manufacture. Journal of Tropical Forest Science 4, 249–256, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- S. Schroder, Dendrocalamus Asper. Available from GUADUA BAMBOO: http://www.guadua bamboo.com/species/dendrocalamus-asper?format=amp (Accessed on 25 January 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.