MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Davidovits J. Global Warming Impact on the Cement and Aggregates Industries. World Resour Rev. 6(2):263–78(1994). [Google Scholar]
- Penttala V. Concrete and Sustainable Development. ACI Mater J. 94(94):409–16(1998). [Google Scholar]
- Kotwal AR, Kim YJ, Hu J, Sriraman V. Characterization and Early Age Physical Properties of Ambient Cured Geopolymer Mortar Based on Class C Fly Ash. Int J Concr Struct Mater. 9(1):35–43 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Temuujin J, Riessen A Van, Williams R. Influence of calcium compounds on the mechanical properties of fly ash geopolymer pastes. J Hazard Mater. 167(167):82–8(2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhowmick A, Ghosh S. Effect of synthesizing parameters on workability and compressive strength of Fly ash based Geopolymer mortar. Int J Civ Struct Eng. 3(1):168–77(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Ma X, Zhang S, Zheng E. Mechanical Properties and Microstructure of Class C Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Paste and Mortar. Materials (Basel). :1485–95(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hardjito D, Cheak CC, Ho C, Ing L. Strength and Setting Times of Low Calcium Fly Ash-based Geopolymer Mortar. Mod Appl Sci. 2(1990):3–11(2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chindaprasirt P, Chareerat T, Sirivivatnanon V. Workability and strength of coarse high calcium fly ash geopolymer. Cem Concr Compos. 29:224–9(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa AM, Bakri A, Kamarudin H, Bnhussain M, Rafiza AR, Zarina Y. Effect of Na2SiO3 / NaOH Ratios and NaOH Molarities on Compressive Strength of Fly-Ash-Based Geopolymer. ACI Mater J. 109(109):503–8(2013). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1437-07. Standard Test Method for Flow of Hydraulic Cement Mortar 1. :6–7(2009). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C618-12a. Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use. :5–9(2014). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C128-01. Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density ( Specific Gravity ), and Absorption. : 1–6(2003). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C136-96a. Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates. :32–6(2007). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C33-03. Standard Specification for Concrete Aggregates. 04(2001). [Google Scholar]
- Neville AM. Properties of concrete Fourth and Final Edition, 860, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Satyarno I, Solehudin AP, Meyarto C, Hadiyatmoko D, Muhammad P, Afnana R. Practical method for mix design of cement-based grout. Procedia Eng. 95(Scescm):356–65(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cornelis R, Priyosulistyo H, Satyarno I. The Investigation on Setting Time and Strength of High Calcium Fly Ash Based Geopolymer. Appl Mech Mater. 881:158–64(2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaur M, Singh J, Kaur M. Synthesis of fly ash based geopolymer mortar considering different concentrations and combinations of alkaline activator solution. Ceram Int. 44(2): 1534–7(2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C305-06. Standard Practice for Mechanical Mixing of Hydraulic Cement Pastes and Mortars. : 6–8(2009). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C307-03. Standard Test Method for Tensile Strength of Chemical-Resistant Mortar, Grouts, and Monolithic Surfacings. : 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C109. Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars. 04:1–6(2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.