MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 22, on Traffic and Road Transport., (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tahir, Mass Transport as an Alternative to Overcome the Problem of traffic congestion in Surabaya, Jurnal SMARTek, August, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 169–182. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Islam, Analysis of Vehicle Selection Determinants for Employees in Makassar City, Thesis S University of Hasanuddin Makasar, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation of The Republic of Indonesia No. 41 about transport roads (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Transport Decree No. KM.35 on the Implementation of Public Transport on Public Roads (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Vuchic, Urban Public Transport : System and Technology, Prentice Hall.Inc, New Jersey (1981) [Google Scholar]
- https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2016/08/04/jumlah-kendaraan-bermotor-di-jakarta-2010-2014 [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistics Agency of DKI Jakarta, Transport Statistics of DKI Jakarta, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Richardson, Cang-He C. Bae, M. Baxamusa, Compact Cities in Developing Countries : Assesment and Implications. Dalam Mike Jenks & Rod Burgess (Eds) Compact Cities : Sustainable Urban Forms for Developing Countries. London : Spon Press. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Dittmar, Hank, And Ohland, Gloria, The New Transit Town: Best Practice in Transit-Oriented Development, Island Press, Washington (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Mahriyar, J.H. Rho, The Compact City Concept in Creating Resilient City and Transport System in Surabaya, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 135, 41–49, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Budiarto, A. Syafruddin, I. Santoso, H.A.S. Lubis, Strategy of Increasing Public Transport Market Share in Surakarta City, Jurnal Transportasi, December 3, Vol. 10, 225–234 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F.W. Taylor, The Principles of Scientific Management, Casimo Inc., New York (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Dinsmore and T.J.C. Davies, The right projects done right! John Wiley and Sons, ISBN 0-78797113-8. p.35 and further (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Soemarso, Accounting An Introduction. Issue 5. The sixth edition Jakarta: Rineka Cipta (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. HarrisonJr., C.T. Horngren., C.W. Thomas, T. Suwardy. Financial Accounting (IFRS Edition), Issue 8, Vol. 1. Jakarta: Erlangga (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kuswadi, Increase Profit Through Financial Accounting Approach and Cost Accounting. Jakarta: PT. Elex Media Komputindo (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). “Statement of Financial Accounting Concepts No.2: Qualitative Characteristics of Accounting Information”. Stamford. Connecticut (1980) [Google Scholar]
- IAI, Financial Accounting Standards, Salemba Empat: Jakarta (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Kam, Vernon, Accounting Theory, 2nd edition, New York, John Wiley & Sion, inc. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Supriyono, Cost Accounting : cost collection and cost determination, Yogyakarta, BPFE UGM. Issue 2. To XII Print (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Mulyadi, Total Quality Management: Paradigm Shift In Corporate Management, In Accounting Journal, Februari, Yogyakarta, STIE YKPN (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Purnawan, Study planning of public transport transport in bandung city, Thesis Magister ITB, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- http://tentangsolo.web.id/transportasi/batik-solo-trans-bst (accessed on 26th of July, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Rahma, P. D. Sasongko, Ismiyati, W. Kushardjoko, Evaluation of Batik Solo Trans Performance (case study: corridor 1 Kartasura-Palur, Surakarta), https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/jkts/article/download/3951/3850 (accessed on 20th of July, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.