MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20192018 International Conference on Progress in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (PMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- Jiromaru Tsujino, “Ultrasonic welding using complex vibration and high frequency vibration,” 2011 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings (2011), pp. 1910-1919. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shin-ichi Matsuoka and Hisashi Imai, “Direct welding of different metals used ultrasonic vibration,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology 209, pp. 954-960. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Jeong, “Fundamentals of Ultrasonic Welding,” Journal of KWS, Vol. 15, No. 6 (1997), pp. 24-31. [Google Scholar]
- E. A. NEPPIRAS, “ULTRASONIC WELDING OF METALS,” ULTRASONICS (1965), pp. 128-135 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Chen, D. Bakavos, A. Gholinia, and P.B. Prangnell, “HAZ development and accelerated post-weld natural ageing in ultrasonic spot welding aluminum 6111-T4 automotive sheet,” Acta Materialia 60 (2012), pp. 2816-2828. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shakil, N.H. Tariq, M. Ahmad, M.A. Choudhary, J.I. Akhter, and S.S. Babu, “Effect of ultrasonic welding parameters on microstructure and mechanical properties of dissimilar joints,” Materials and Design 55 (2014), pp. 263-273. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sang-gon Kim, “Ultrasonic welding horn has several tips,” Patent application number 10-2007-0027299. [Google Scholar]
- Nissan Motor Co., LTD, “Ultrasonic welding device,” International application number PCT/JP2015/073321. [Google Scholar]
- BRANSON ULTRASONICS CORPORATION, “Ultrasonic welding device,” Japanese patent application number 2013-89327. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.