MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20192018 International Conference on Progress in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (PMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- Xie Yufei, Liu Hongwei, Hu Yongxiang. Study on the method of determining the technological parameters of laser rust removal of ship plate [J]. Chinese laser, 4, 103-110 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guoyong, Chen Xinxin, Zhu Dongmei, et al.. Internal flow field of mixed abrasive jet mixing cavities of premixed abrasive jet [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 4, 830-837 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Weiqin, Lu Yiyu, Liu Mingju, and so on. A new method of testing the abrasive speed of the premixed abrasive jet [J]. Journal of Chongqing University: Natural Science Edition, 39, 96-102 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Mengying. Application of premixed abrasive jet technology to pretreatment of anticorrosion of large metal components in coal mine [J]. Coal engineering, 1, 94-96 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Gang. Simulation and study of abrasive water jet rust removal technology [J]. Mechanical and electrical engineering, 30, 929-932 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Wang J, Kelson N, et al.. A study of abrasive waterjet characteristics by CFD simulation [J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 1, 488-493 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu L H, Cao H, Zou C Q. System of Premixed Abrasive Jet Cleaning and Derusting on Steel Tube In wall [J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 4, 2571-2574 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Lingzhi, Deng Qihong, Lu Chan, et al.. BP artificial neural network based on PM_ atmospheric particles (10) concentration prediction [J]. Journal of Central South University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 43, 1969-1974 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen T, Shanmugam D K, Wang J. Effect of liquid properties on the stability of an abrasive waterjet[J]. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 48, 1138-1147 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.