MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20192018 International Conference on Progress in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (PMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- DENG X L. Analysis Techniques of Thermal Characteristics for CNC Machine Tool Spindle System [M]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press, 2017. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mayr J, Jędrzejewski J, Uhlmann E, et al.. Thermal Issues in Machine Tools [J]. CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 2012, 61(2): 771-791. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang X M. FEA of Thermal Properties for High Speed Motorized Spindle [D]. Guangzhou: Guangdong University of Technology, 2003. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Deng S E, Jia Q Y. Design Principle of Rolling Bearing [M]. Beijing: China Standards Press, 2008.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Brauer J R, Mayergoyz I D. Finite-element Computation of Nonlinear Magnetic Diffusion and Its Effects When Coupled to Electrical, Mechanical, and Hydraulic Systems [J]. IEEETransactions on Magnetics, 2004, 40(2): 537-540. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo J. Research on Motorized Spindle’s Thermal Properties Based on Thermal Contact [D]. Guangzhou: Guangdong University of Technology, 2005. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ding S N. Heating and Cooling of Large Motor [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1992. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.