MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20192018 International Conference on Progress in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (PMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- S. Y. Sui and R. Q. Li, A study of structure and performance of bamboo fibers, Journal of Textile Research, 24 (2016), 535-536. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Lee, S. J. Chun, G. Doh, et al.., Influence of chemical modification and filler loading on fundamental properties of bamboo fibers reinforced polypropylene composites, Journal of Composite Materials, 43 (2009), 1639-1657. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Ma and P. Y. Wu, Identification and performance analysis of bamboo pulp fiber and viscose fiber, Wool Textile Journal, 38 (2010), 42-46. [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, W. B. Bao and J. Y. Yu, Study on identification of bamboo fiber, Journal of Textile Research, 25 (2004), 28-29. [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Li, Research progress in determination methods of bamboo fiber, China Fiber Inspection, 359 (2010), 61-64. [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Cheng, X. L. Xu and J. H. Lao, An analysis on the morphological structure and property of bamboo fiber, China Textile Leader, 5 (2003), 101-103. [Google Scholar]
- Q. B. Zhou and J. L. Chen, The performance difference between bamboo pulp fibre and bamboo fiber, Advanced Textile Technology, 2 (2007), 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Zhou, Study on the structure and property of original bamboo fiber and bamboo pulp fiber, Shanghai Textile Science & Technology, 34 (2006), 59-60. [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Sun, J. Y. Tian and Z. Y. Gu, Comparison of structure and thermal property between bamboo fibers and regenerated bamboo fibers, Journal of Tianjin Polytechnic University, 25 (2006), 37-40. [Google Scholar]
- J. X. Liu, Practical technology of the near infrared spectra analysis, Beijing: Science Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.