MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20192018 International Conference on Progress in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (PMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- B. Berman, “3-D printing: The new industrial revolution,” Business Horizons, vol. 55, no. 2, pp.155-162, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Cesaretti, E. Dini, X. D. Kestelier, V. Collaand L. Pambaguian, “Building components for an outpost on the Lunar soil by means of a novel 3D printing technology,” ACTA ASTRONAUT, vol. 93, no. 1, pp.430-450, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Wittbrodt, A. G. Gloverand J. Laureto et al., “Life-cycle economic analysis of distributed manufacturing with open-source 3-D printers,” MECHATRONICS, vol. 23, no. 6, pp.713-726, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Tymrak, M. Kreigerand J. M. Pearce, “Mechanical properties of components fabricated with open-source 3-D printers under realistic environmental conditions,” MATER DESIGN, vol. 58, no. 6, pp.242-246, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Merzoug, M. Mazari, L. Berrahaland A. Imad, “Parametric studies of the process of friction spot stir welding of aluminium 6060-T5 alloys,” MATER DESIGN, vol. 31, no. 6, pp.3023-3028, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. X. Yue, L. W. Zhangand S. L. Liao et al., “Research on the Dynamic Recrystallization Behavior of GCr15 Steel,” Materials Science & Engineering A, vol. 499, no. 1-2, pp.177-181, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Bledzki, A. Jaszkiewiczand D. Scherzer, “Mechanical properties of PLA composites with man-made cellulose and abaca fibres,” Composites Part A Applied Science & Manufacturing, vol. 40, no. 4, pp.404-412, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Ngoc, G. R. Liu, H. Nguyen Xuanand T. Nguyen Thoi, “An edge-based smoothed finite element method for primal–dual shakedown analysis of structures,” INT J NUMER METH ENG, vol. 82, no. 7, pp.917-938, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Shojaee, N. Valizadeh, E. Izadpanah, T. Buiand T. V. Vu, “Free vibration and buckling analysis of laminated composite plates using the NURBS-based isogeometric finite element method,” COMPOS STRUCT, vol. 94, no. 5, pp.1677-1693, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nikbakht, S. J. Salamiand M. Shakeri, “Three Dimensional Analysis of Functionally Graded Plates Up to Yielding, Using Full Layer-wise Finite Element Method,” COMPOS STRUCT, vol. 182, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Csanádi, D. Némethand F. Lofaj, “Mechanical Properties of Hard W-C Coating on Steel Substrate Deduced from Nanoindentation and Finite Element Modeling,” EXP MECH, vol., pp.1-13, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- N. Valizadeh, S. Natarajanand O. A. Gonzalez-Estrada et al., “NURBS-based finite element analysis of functionally graded plates: Static bending, vibration, buckling and flutter,” COMPOS STRUCT, vol. 99, no. 5, pp.309-326, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Hong, C. L. Changand C. Y. Lin, “Static structural analysis of great five-axis turning-milling complex CNC machine,” Engineering Science & Technology An International Journal, vol. 19, no. 4, pp.1971-1984, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Silvayeh, R. Vallantand C. Sommitsch et al., “Influence of Filler Alloy Composition and Process Parameters on the Intermetallic Layer Thickness in Single-Sided Cold Metal Transfer Welding of Aluminum-Steel Blanks,” Metallurgical & Materials Transactions A, vol. 48, no. 11, pp.5376-5386, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Moensand M. Hanss, “Non-probabilistic finite element analysis for parametric uncertainty treatment in applied mechanics: Recent advances,” Finite Elements in Analysis & Design, vol. 47, no. 1, pp.4-16, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.