MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Aided Design and Electronic Information Technology|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Fujino Y, Ogimura K. A rectangular parabola rectenna with elliptical beam for SPS test satellite experiment[C]// 55th International Astronautical Congress. Vancouver, Canada, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Meguro A, Harada S, Watanabe M. Key technologies for high-accuracy large mesh antenna reflectors[J]. Acta Astronautica, (2003), 53(11):899–908. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yali Zong. Influence of random structural parameters on the electronic performance and optimization of space-borne cable-net reflector antennas[D]. Xi’an, xidian University, (2015). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yajing Ma. Research on initial equilibrium design of cablenet deployable antenna[D]. Xi’an: Xidian University, (2014). (in Chiness) [Google Scholar]
- Baoyan Duan. Antenna structure analysis, optimization and measurement[M]. Xi’an: Xidian University Press, (1998). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal P K, Anderson M S, Card M F. Preliminary design of large reflectors with flat facets[J]. Antennas & Propagation IEEE Transactions on, (1981), 29(4):688–694. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guigeng Yang, Baoyan Duan, Yiqun Zhang and Dongwu Yang. Uniform-Tension Form-Finding design for asymmetric cable-mesh deployable reflector antennas[J]. Advance in Mechanical Engineering, (2016) 8(10): 1~7. [Google Scholar]
- Gang Li. The design and analysis of deployable antenna on satellites and the analysis of cable-membrane structure[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, (2004). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.