MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Aided Design and Electronic Information Technology|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Z.C. Zhou, F.X. Dong. Multibody dynamics analysis for large aperture space antenna [M]. Beijing: China Aerospace, (2015) (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Feng, T.S. Liu. A Graph-theory Approach to Designing Deployable Mechanism of Reflector Antenna [J]. Acta Astronautica, 87(2013):40–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Chu, Z.Q. Deng, X.Z. Qi et al. Modeling and Analysis of a Large Deployable Antenna Structure [J]. Acta Astronautica, 95(2014):51–60. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Tian, R.Q. Liu, Z.Q. Deng et al. Modeling of Truss Structure for Space Deployable Truss Antenna with Multi-Module[J]. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 45 1 (2011):111–116. (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiao. The Structure Design and Research of Hoop Truss Deployable Satellite [D]. Xi’an: School of Mechanical Engineering, (2001). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Li. Dynamic Analysis and Intelligent Study of Hoop Truss Antenna [D]. Xi’ An? School of Mechanical Engineering, (2006). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Guan. Structural Design and Analysis of Deployable Parabolic Cylinder Antenna and Fractionated Payloads [D]. Beijing: National Space Science Center Chinese Academy of Sciences, (2016). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Steven A. Lane, and Thomas W. Murphy. Overview of the Innovative Space-Based Radar Antenna Technology Program [J]. Journal of spacecraft and rockets, 48 1 (2011), 135–144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Lu, K.Z. Yang, J.M. Wu. Design of an automatic beam scanning parabolic cylindrical antenna[C]// Beijing: China Academic Journal Electronic Publishing House, (2005). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Tian. Design and Experimental Research on Truss Structure for Modular Space Deployable Antenna [D]. Ha’er Bing: School of Electro-mechanical Engineering, (2011). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.