MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Aided Design and Electronic Information Technology|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Clasen G, Langley R. Meshed patch antennas[J]. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 52(6):1412–1416, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Terada M, Bludworth N, Moore J, et al. Deployable reflector system for satellite applications[C] // Sbmo/ieee Mtt-S International Conference on Microwave and Optoelectronics. IEEE, p.647–649, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J G, Chen J J, Duan B Y. Reliability analysis of the deployment mechanism of a large satellite antenna based on the non-probabilistic model[J]. Journal of Xidian University, 33(5):739–744, (2006). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Thomson M W. The Astromesh deployable reflector[C]// Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium[C]. IEEE, p.1516–1519, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Peng, Bao Hong, Duan Baoyan, Zhang Yiqun, Expandable mechanism of space plane thin film antenna. CN,201710607804.1, (2017). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Tuan-Jie, Zhang Y, Duan B Y, Deployment kinematic analysis and control of hoop truss deployable antenna[J]. Journal of Xidian University, 34(6):916–921, (2007). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Duan Baoyan. Flexible antenna structure analysis, optimization and control. Beijing: Science Press, p.346–362, (2005). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.