MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computer Aided Design and Electronic Information Technology|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Transport chaos in Lima “causes and proposed solutions” Urb Vladimir arana Ysa president of the SURP [Google Scholar]
- RICARDO PALMA-UNIVERSITY Faculty of Engineering - School of Electronic Engineering - VEHICULAR TRAFFIC CONTROL AUTOMATED USING FUZZY LOGIC. Salas de Somocurcio-Ruiz Alvaro Enrique [Google Scholar]
- Wiering, M.; Van Veenen, J.; Vreeken, J.; Koopman, A.; “Intelligent Traffic Light Control.Institute of Information and Computing Sciences”, Utrecht University, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- CEPAL 76 - The Urban Traffic Congestion: causes and economic and social consequences - April 2002. Page 110. [Google Scholar]
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities - Relation between stressors and coping in public transportation in Lima group of occupationally active users. - Mariela Patricia Chavez Pacora - Page 10 [Google Scholar]
- Traffic and Urban Mobility Trends 2017 - Graduate School of the University of the Pacific. [Google Scholar]
- Supreme Decree No. 085-2003-PCM - Regulation of National Environmental Quality Standards for Noise “Article 3. [Google Scholar]
- Noise pollution and noise. Ecologists in Action - Jimena Martinez Llorente and Jens Peters, Madrid, 2013, p.13. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization: http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/environment-and-health/noise [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. 1999 Guidelines for community noise. Geneva. Consultation: August 22, 2015. \whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/1999/a68672.pdf^ [Google Scholar]
- Magazine of the Colombian Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences - URBAN VEHICULAR NOISE: crippling PROBLEM OF COUNTRIES Alberto Ramírez González of development-Efrain Antonio Dominguez Street [Google Scholar]
- OF PERU Catholic University - Faculty of Science and Engineering - Assessment of noise impact on the PUCP - William Baca Berrio Seminar Saul Castro [Google Scholar]
- Road Safety Worldwide - National Road Safety Council [Google Scholar]
- KLEIN, Lawrence A. Vehicle Detector Technologies Traf fi c Management for Applications. [Google Scholar]
- Carlos III University of Madrid - Institutional Repository e-File - Object recognition using Kinect sensor 3F - Javier Nuño Simon - Page 32 [Google Scholar]
- System Automatic Object Recognition - Ariel Ramirez Padilla - Josue Alvarez Borrego - Page 2 [Google Scholar]
- Object recognition with color information and depth - Introduction to Pattern Recognition - Guillermo Carbajal - Alvaro Gomez -2011 - page 20 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.