MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Aided Design and Electronic Information Technology|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- SU Yutao, LI Yansheng, HAN Jingoyun. The three-dimensional reconstruction of CT data and the research of visual technology, Machinery design & manufacture, 2009 (1), 191–193 [Google Scholar]
- AO Bo, JIN Xinhong, DENG Cuizhen, WU Wei. Extraction and Visualization of A Class of Crack Defect, Journal of Nanchang Hangkong University, 24,14–17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Fubao, WANG Congke, ZHANG Xia, et al. Application of Industrial Computed Tomography on Testing Defects in Resin Matrix Composites, Engineering plastics application, 41, 96–98 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- XU Huan, LI Zhenbi, JIANG Yuanyuan, et al. Pavement crack detection based on OpenCV and improved Canny operator, Computer engineering and design, 35, 4254–4258 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ying, WU Feng, FU Guoping, Method for defects detection and 3D reconstruction based on dispersed points cloud, Journal of applied optics, 37, 402–406 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Fan, PENG Zhongwei, MENG Shuijin, Improved Canny edge detection method based on self-adaptive threshold, Journal of computer application, 32, 2296–2298 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XU Hui, ZHANG Jinlong, LIU Jingnan, et al. Research on the part surface measurement and 3D reconstruction, Journal of Nanjing normal university(engineering and technology edition), 11, 26–30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Qingcheng, WANG Wanfu, ZUO Lianmin, et al. CT image binarization threshold selection of coal and 3D reconstruction technology research, CT theory and applications, 23, 45–51(2014) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Renyun, SUN Qiucheng and WANG Chunyan. Research on edge detection algorithm in digital image, (Science Press, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- HE Qiang and YAN Li. Algorithm of edge detection based on LOG and Canny operator, Computer Engineering, 37, 210–212 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.